Aye aye cutie pie. I was hoping you'd show up... Beth. 17. UK - I'm Northern so I don't sound like the Queen. Sorry. Enjoy my blog my lovelies!Also, feel free to follow my new blog www.themanyfacesofmoi.tumblr.com (which would mean a lot to me if you did follow!)
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
People with a uterus will get about 500 periods in their lifetime. Meaning that you’ll be on your period for a total of around 2500 days. With a loss of about 1440 ounces of blood. Which is approximately how much blood there is in 9 adult human bodies. That, my friend, is some very badass stuff.
physically i would describe myself as a noncommittal wiggly hand gesture with a vague “enhhh” noise
Notice: We are doing a sweep of blogs that are still active reblog the following image. If you are still an active reblog. If not we will send your URL to the pits of hell
Like I said, the staff is just a whole bunch of bloggers just like us but with a fancy title. It’s true. (No offense staff, you’re still rad)
I guess I have to.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender